To-Do List for Homebuyers part 2
Here is a To-Do List for Homebuyers part 2 provided by The Got Beach Team at Beachy Beach Real Estate. Buying real estate can be stressful, especially when it is your first time. And it is hard to know where to start. We want to make this process a little bit easier on you by providing an easy-to-follow checklist.
Click Here for Part 1
CHOOSE a REALTOR
- We can help with that! The Got Beach Team at Beachy Beach Real Estate has been serving the Florida Panhandle since 1998. We know and love this area, and we would love to help you!
- Take photos. Make notes.
- Take a measuring tape to make sure your sectional will fit.
- Ask questions. Do your homework.
MAKE AN OFFER
- Look at comparable homes that have sold.
- Decide on a price that is fair to all.
- Have all your paperwork ready for your lender.
- Put down a strong earnest money deposit (EMD) and down payment.
- Waive the appraisal contigency if possible.
- Have a short inspection period.
- Keep the offer as clean and simple as possible.
- Schedule Home Inspection and WDO (Wood Destroying Organism) Inspection.
- Order a survey.
- Stay in constant contact with your lender and Realtor.
- Do NOT make any large purchases.
- Schedule final walk-through
- Cross all the t’s and dot all the i’s
- Transfer all the utilities.
- Change your address and notify everyone you need to.
- Time to celebrate!
MOVE IN! Congratulations!!!
We hope that you found this to-do list for homebuyers part 2 helpful. We want to make this process as smooth and easy as possible. Please contact the Got Beach Team at Beachy Beach Real Estate for more information.
Contact the Got Beach Team for More Info:
Kelli Sullivan & Renata Murphree
The Got Beach Team at Beachy Beach Real Estate
Kelli: (850) 819-8246 | [email protected]
Renata: (850) 527-3923 | [email protected]