Stay Safe this Spring Break
Spring has sprung in Panama City Beach, Florida!! The water is gorgeous. The temperature is perfect!
Here are some tips to stay safe this spring break!
Pay Attention to the Flags and Know What They Mean
Double Red- Danger! Water Closed to Public
Single Red-High Hazard, High Surf and/or Strong Currents
Yellow-Medium Hazard, Moderate Surf and/or Currents
Green-Low Hazard, Calm Conditions, Exercise Caution
Purple-Dangerous Marine Life (Usually Jellyfish)
*Absence of Beach Flags Does Not Assure Safe Waters.
See video below for more information
Know the Rules for the Month of March
As per the pcbfl.gov website, all of these go into effect on March 1st
1. No possession or consumption of alcohol on the sandy beach.
2. No possession or consumption of alcohol in commercial parking lots.
3. All alcohol sales end at 2 a.m.
4. No open house parties allowed.
5. No parking in closed business’ parking lots unless the parking lot is being managed.
6. Overnight scooter rental is not permitted.
7. It is illegal to climb, jump from or throw things from balconies.
8. No metal shovels are allowed on the beach and no holes may be dug deeper than two feet.
Bonus Tip: Be careful crossing the road, especially at night. At night, it is next to impossible for even the best of drivers to spot pedestriations crossing the street.
We hope you found this information helpful!! We hope that you have a super fun and safe Spring Break this year!!
For more information on ways to stay safe this spring break, go to https://www.visitpanamacitybeach.com/things-to-do/beaches/beach-safety/
The Got Beach Team at Beachy Beach Real Estate
Kelli: (850) 819-8246 | [email protected]
Renata: (850) 527-3923 | [email protected]
Lacey Maxwell #RealEstatePrincess
(334) 429-0878 | [email protected]