Happy New Year from the Got Beach Team!
Happy New Year from the Got Beach Team at Beachy Beach Real Estate! We hope that you enjoyed your holiday season, and we are so excited to see all that 2022 has to offer. One of our favorite things about the new year is setting goals. But life happens, and it can get hard to keep your resolutions.
Here are some tips to stay on track this year:
- Write down your goals and action steps to accomplish them.
- Start small. Don’t have a goal to run a marathon in 3 months if you have never run a 5K.
- Know yourself. Don’t set yourself up for failure. Do not have a goal to run a marathon if you hate running.
- Review your goals regurarly and keep them in front of you.
- Get an accountability partner. Encourage each other. Push each other. Be a cheerleader.
- Put. Everything. In. Your. Calendar. Let’s get real. Nothing gets done unless you put it in your calendar and schedule time for it. Schedule time for fun and hobbies. Make time for the things that truly matter.
- “Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good.” – Gretchen Rubin. If your goal is to organize the entire kitchen, start with one shelf. It doesn’t have to be all or nothing.
- What works for someone else might not work for you, and that’s okay. If you are not a morning person, then a goal of working out at 5AM might not be the best idea. Find what works for you.
- Avoid the trap of being busy for the sake of being busy. We live in a world that worships busy and normalizes stress. If it is not productive or serving you, does it need to be done?
- Set yourself up for success. Lay out your workout clothes the night before. Don’t bring junk food into the house. Sign up for the gym closest to your house. Keep a refillable water bottle on your desk.
What are your New Years Resolutions?
If your goal this year is to buy or sell property, we would love to help you! We are here to answer any and all of your questions! We hope you found these tips helpful. Again we would like to wish you a Happy New Year from the Got Beach Team!
Contact the Got Beach Team for More Info:
Kelli Sullivan & Renata Murphree
The Got Beach Team at Beachy Beach Real Estate
Kelli: (850) 819-8246 | [email protected]
Renata: (850) 527-3923 | [email protected]
More Like This: