BOOst Your Fall Curb Appeal
Happy Fall Y’all! The Got Beach Team at Beachy Beach Real Estate would like to offer a few simple tips to BOOst your fall curb appeal. Whether you are looking to sell your home soon or not, everyone loves to give their home just a little sprucing when the seasons change. Here are a few easy ways that you can instantly BOOst your fall curb appeal.
- Paint the Front Door – A coat of paint does wonders inside and out, but a small can of paint will cover the front door as a fast and inexpensive touch-up. Try to pick a timeless color if you are planning on listing your home anytime soon.
- Add Fall Plants & Flowers – Who doesn’t love pretty mums on the front porch to welcome fall in? It is now time to replace those flowers you forgot to water this summer. It gives your home an instant boost.
- Get a Cute Doormat & Clean Off Porches & Yard – Take the time to sweep off the porch, pressure wash the sidewalk, and get all the dead branches out of the yard. It really does make all the difference in your curb appeal. Pick out an adorable doormat to add the finishing touch.
- Put Down Fresh Mulch & Tidy Up Landscaping – Pull weeds out of the flower beds and trim untidy plants. Cut the grass and put down weed & seed. Putting down fresh mulch makes your entire look pulled-together.
- Add Some Fall Details – a Pretty Wreath, Lanterns, Pumpkins… without making it look cluttered or messy. Visit a local shop to find an elegant wreath for your front door, a lovely lantern or two, and some super cute mini-pumpkins. But don’t go overboard and clutter the steps to the point that the mailman can’t deliver your Amazon boxes.
Bonus Tip: Don’t carve your pumpkins until a few days before Halloween since they only last up to four days. For pumpkins to sit on the front steps, soak them in diluted vinegar or bleach then seal them with floor wax to make them last up to four weeks. More Tips.
We hope these tips to BOOst your fall curb appeal are helpful. If you have any other questions or need advice about getting your home ready to sell for top dollar quickly, please contact the Got Beach Team at Beachy Beach Real Estate.